ESSO – ISPSM course on Peritoneal Surface Malignancies 2018
Venue: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Date: 3rd & 4th of March 2018
Our next annual cadaveric workshop & conference in management of PSM is at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) on 3rd & 4th of March 2018 at New Delhi. The conference will be a joint ESSO-ISPSM course on the lines of the established ESPSO program with accreditation from European Society of Surgical Oncology.
The workshop will have video based teaching modules in the art of performing advanced cytoreductive surgery including practical case-discussions, tips and tricks, followed by hands-on cadaveric training and HIPEC machine set up under the mentorship of international and national surgical oncologists. The day 2 will have conference discussing the scientific basis and current multidisciplinary practice of Peritoneal Surface Malignancies.
ISPSM course and Operative workshop on Peritoneal Surface Malignancies 2017
The “International course and operative workshop on Peritoneal Surface Malignancies” was held at Hotel Chancery Pavilion, Bengaluru on 4th & 5th February 2017. We have been very fortunate for the overwhelming response from the fellow oncologists (more than 400 registered delegates) who attended to learn from our imminent International and national faculty. This enthusiastic involvement ensured a successful conference and is very encouraging to us ISPSM members.
Highlights of the conference:
- Live operative workshop with tips and tricks to achieve complete cytoreduction
- Unveiling of the “Integrated National HIPEC online registry and database” to HIPEC centers with unique i.d and password
- Operative DVD atlas of various technique of peritonectomy, resections and HIPEC to all delegates
- Pendrive with all landmark publications in all fields of PSM and HIPEC to all delegates
- Course manual explaining the different surgical techniques, patient selection, HIPEC chemotherapy regimen, intra-operative and post-operative management involved in Advanced cytoreduction and HIPEC to all delegates
- Dedicated Hands on session on use of HIPEC registry and database with setting up of HIPEC program
- HIPEC chemotherapy protocol manual
- Course accreditation certificates